Saturday, January 14, 2012

weekend

We have spent a very relaxing Saturday reading, hiking, talking, drinking tea, and eating cookie dough! Yumyum.
We made a new friend:


We went on a hike to some terraces:

And we saw an incredible moon:

We miss you all dearly...
e&j

1 comment:

The Restaurant King said...

Dude! Take advantage and make some lechon out of that pig,lol. Happy to hear from you, I want you to know that you inspire me broski. keep that adventures spirit alive. Chicago keeps on working and your not missing anything. As for work and school, I'm ready for a break and some activities in the mountains like you guys. Things have taken a shift for the better with my job, challenging but better. I'm not sweating it, just living it as God allows me to. When you get back we got to catch up. The kids and wife are good. Anabel turn 4 last month and Matthew turn 5 this week. Peace to you both and suck in all the fresh air you can. Don't worry about work God will provide. I'll keep you in prayer.